Wheat straw plastic is the latest eco friendly material and is a smart, environmentally friendly alternative to plastic. It is a premium food grade material and is completely BPA free and has FDA approval. The impact of regular plastic on the environment is devastating, and wheat straw plastic is an awesome alternative.
It is made from a by-product of wheat production, namely wheat straw. It has many applications like wheat straw food containers, wheat straw drinking straws, wheat straw plastic plates, reusable coffee cups and many more.
What is Wheat Straw Plastic and is it Eco Friendly?
So what is wheat straw material? Wheat is a type of grain that is used to make flour, bread and wheat derived products like pasta. Straw is the byproduct that is left over after the wheat harvest, and by using it to make a plastic like substance, it is an ideal zero waste option.
Wheat straw contains cellulose and by breaking it down, a new product can be created. The process creates the opportunity to make different kinds of polymers. Natural polymers are found in our bodies, like hair and nails. Plastic is made from artificial polymers, but polymers created from wheat straw, are completely natural.
How is Wheat Straw Plastic Made?
Straw, which is the by-product of the wheat harvest, contains lignin. Lignin is the part of the plant that keeps it standing up. So it is similar to a tree trunk, but for smaller plants. Lignin, when combined with sugar, can be turned into a bio-plastic.
First the lignin needs to be broken down to be able to make the plastic like material. Lignin is broken down by bacteria called Rhodococcus jostii, which is found in soil. The bacteria can produce acid, which easily breaks down the lignin without the use of any artificially produced products, which is far better for the environment.
Once the lignin has been broken down, it is mixed with sugar to form a plastic-like substance. This is then molded into forms like plates, cups and storage containers.
Wheat straw is also used to create a paper like substance that is used to make products. With the addition of certain chemicals, the straw is turned into a pulp, and the pulp is then pressed into a plate. It is strong, non-allergenic and does not contain any gluten.
This process is not limited to wheat straw only, other agricultural waste products like grass, leaves and even wood, can also be used, thereby producing an all natural plastic.
Perks and Benefits of Wheat Straw Plastic
- It is entirely biodegradable. It will take 3 to 6 months to turn to compost in your home compost and only 1 to 2 months in a local municipal compost facility.
- Wheat straw is renewable and sustainable. As these products are completely natural, they can decompose and be used as fertilizer.
- Gluten free.
- Easy to clean, sturdy and strong.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- Without odor and will not go moldy.
- They can also be turned back into pulp by melting them and creating different products again and again.
- Less energy is required to produce the wheat straw plastic-like substance. A lot of energy is used to produce artificial plastic and the emission of carbon dioxide gasses are very high. Because wheat straw is natural, it requires much less energy to produce pulp.
- The natural fibers make the material sturdy enough without requiring the addition of toxins like oil.
- Additional source of income for the wheat farmers as they can sell the byproducts for a reasonable price.
- Waste disposal is reduced and no need to burn the straw which further adds to air pollution.
- It can handle hot liquids up to 100°Celsius / 220°Farenheit
- Conform to US food and Drug Administration guidelines.
Wheat straw can be used to create paper, so saving our forests as well. Disposable paper products, like plates and cups, can be replaced by the wheat straw substance. No need to cut down our forests to get the materials needed, but use the agricultural waste product. Greenware plant fiber blend containers are made with a blend of wheat straw and wood fiber.
What is the Impact of Wheat Straw Plastic on the Environment?
Wheat straw is a byproduct of growing edible grains, so there is no additional farming or harvesting procedures required. It is biodegradable, so will take less time to break down naturally.
Through the process of photosynthesis while growing wheat, it would extract more carbon dioxide (CO2) from the air, than it would produce. Production of bio plastic consumes less energy and gives off less CO2 emissions, than the production of synthetic plastic which is derived from petroleum.
Traditionally the straw was burnt after the wheat harvest, which would give off more CO2 gases, so this is avoided. Although the burning of wheat straw has been banned in the UK, and it is frowned upon by many, the fields are still burnt in many parts of the world like South America. Bioplastic is beneficial for our planet and global warming, thereby reducing the carbon footprint.
Wheat straw plastic is very versatile and can be used for many applications. Because of the heat resistance of up to 100° Celsius / 220° Fahrenheit, it can be used for reusable travel mugs. It is a great way of reducing single use plastics.
So let’s have a look what is wheat straw plastic used for and some of the products, ranging from wheat straw drinking straws, to wheat straw food containers, wheat straw plastic plates and many more.
BRIGENIUS Bento Box for Adults and Kids
The lunch boxes are made from natural wheat straw and is BPA Free. The eco friendly bento box has five compartments, comes with a fork and spoon and is leak proof.
- Double walls with 5 compartments keep meals and snacks fresh and free of a mess.
- The lunch box consists of 4 large compartments and 1 sauce compartment in the middle, perfect for kids and adults.
- Weighs about 1.34 pounds and measures 8.7 x 7.2 x 2.7 inches.
- A fork and spoon, made of the same material, are included and has convenient storage within the container.
- It is eco friendly and free of BPA’s, using the latest natural environment friendly material namely wheat husks fiber.
- Healthy for kids and BPA Free,
- Microwave safe up to 3 minutes.
- Drop-resistant durability.
- Only pack sauces and liquids in the smallest compartment.
- Dishwasher safe although recommended washing the lid by hand to preserve the leak proof seal.
- Easier to clean, no odor, food-grade safe and eco friendly materials and will not get moldy.
- The whole lunch box is designed to be leak-proof, with the small compartment seal ring for packing liquids or sauces alone, while the seal ring around the side keeps the box from leaking.
- 100% risk free purchase with a replacement warranty. So, if you ever encounter any issues with your Bento Lunch Box, simply contact us for a free replacement or refund.
If you are in the USA, click here to get your wheat straw lunch box.
If you are in the UK or EU, click here to get your wheat straw bento box.
Wheat Straw Plastic Plates – Reusable Plate Set
Reusable wheat straw plastic plates are eco friendly and an ideal alternative to traditional plastic plates. Perfect for toddlers and kids and adults alike. Use it at home or on the go for picnics and camping. Dishwasher & Microwave Safe – Perfect for Dinner Dishes – Healthy for Kids Children Toddler & Adult, BPA Free & Eco-Friendly (Large)
- Set consists of four plates, each in a different color, green, blue, pink and beige.
- Available in different sizes, 7.28 inches, 7.8 inches, 8.8 inches and 10 inch diameter.
- Made of natural wheat straw fiber, starch, and food-safe premium PP material.
- Extremely safe for kids and adults because, wheat straw plates are non-toxic and 100% BPA free.
- Designed with space-saving style and light to hold, smooth round edges.
- Unbreakable wheat straw plates are made with durable and light material that protects the plate when dropped.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- They are easy to use, clean and store.
- The temperature resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120℃).
- Satisfaction guarantee for the wheat straw food containers – if you are not 100% satisfied, you can contact the manufacturer and they will help you return or exchange the item.
If you are in the USA, get Amazon’s Choice for dishwasher safe plates here.
If you are in the UK or EU, this is where you can get the bestselling wheat straw plastic plates.
Reusable Wheat Straw Plastic Bowls to Match the Plates
To compliment the plates, matching bowls are also available and comes in a set of four and two different sizes.
- Eco friendly wheat material which is non-toxic, odorless and free of BPA’s and chemicals.
- Made of natural organic wheat straw fiber.
- No plastics and harmful chemical materials.
- Lightweight, durable and unbreakable, even if dropped.
- Space saving style and smooth round edges.
- Different colors of bowls make life more pleasant.
- Dishwasher safe bowls are very easy to clean, wash them with soap and hot water or place them into your dishwasher.
- Microwave safe and they work great in ovens without getting too hot.
- Different uses and they are deep enough for cereal, salad, fruit, rice and noodle without splashed out.
- Great for parties, picnic, camping, and everyday meals at home, school, office, outdoor or traveling.
- A good choice for business promotional gifts and Christmas gifts!
- 100% Satisfactory warranty with a 30 day 100% money back warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your 24 oz bowls, contact customer service for a full refund or free replacement, so you can buy the wheat straw food containers with confidence.
If you are in the USA, get Amazon’s Choice for breakfast bowls here.
Click on this link if you are in the UK or EU to get the 24 OZ wheat straw fiber bowl set of four.
Reusable Wheat Straw Cups
These large tumblers will match your reusable wheat straw plastic plates and bowls and are ideal for everyday use at home or in the office. Take them when you are out and about and use them for picnics, parties in the garden and on camping trips.
- Made from natural wheat straw, starch and food grade polypropylene.
- Eco friendly and made from renewable and reclaimed materials.
- 14 OZ tumblers for kids, teenagers and adults.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable and break and chip resistant, so safe for babies and toddlers.
- Has a smooth rim and designed for comfort and aesthetics.
- No heavy metals and free of BPA’s.
- Microwave, fridge and freezer safe.
- Biodegradable material, which will self decompose in the soil.
- Available in different sizes.
- Use it to get your takeaway coffee or tea and say no to disposable plastics.
Get Amazon’s Choice for reusable drinking cups here, if you are in the USA.
Wheat Straw Drinking Straws
Wheat straw is a natural by-product of wheat harvests, the wheat straws are collected after the grains are harvested. They are then washed, dried and packed in plastic free boxes. Plastic straws are harmful to the environment and to your health, as they are made from chemicals, known to cause many health problems.
So say goodbye to plastic straws that are harmful to your health and the environment.
- Wheat straw drinking straws come in a pack of 100, 200 or 500 wheat straws, which are a perfect use for your daily drinks, such as juices, shakes, smoothies, and iced coffee.
- Do not have any taste or flavor.
- Gluten free as it is derived from leftover hay after the grain harvest.
- Compostable – after use, the straws can happily go into the food waste or compost bin.
- 100% Safe and natural – Wheat straws do not contain any dyes or colors and are BPA free and plastic free.
- Biodegradable straws and packaging. Wheat straws and packaging can take only a few days or weeks to degrade into the environment, without any harm to the natural life.
- Unlike other products that require petroleum based chemicals to develop, wheat straws are 100% sustainable and takes only days to regrow.
- Wheat straws drinking straws can be used to enjoy your drink for everyday life or for party events such as birthdays, baby showers, wedding, bachelorette/bachelor party, housewarming party, and outdoor picnics.
- Say goodbye to soggy straws – the wheat straws are super stiff and can be left for hours in the drink and unlike its paper counterpart, will not go soggy.
- no plastic packaging either, so an even smaller carbon footprint.
- Ideal for kids birthday parties, weddings, cocktails, bars, corporate events and anywhere where plastic straws or paper straws are used.
- Plastic straws can take hundreds of years to decompose and eventually harm the environment.
If you are in the USA, get Amazon’s Choice for wheat straw straws here. If you are in the UK or EU, click here to get your biodegradable wheat straw drinking straws.
100% Compostable Take Out Wheat Straw Food Containers
These eco friendly products are perfect for any occasion where a disposable container is the only option. Have peace of mind that you will not be harming yourself or the environment with these natural organic containers. Perfect for restaurants, catering, events and food on the go, but also picnics, camping, lunch at the office, BBQs, parties and Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 8 x 8 inch clamshell containers with 3 compartments comes in a pack of 50 containers and has a depth of 2.5 inches.
- Use it to serve hot or cold foods.
- Contains no plastic or wax lining.
- Can be used in the microwave.
- Suitable for use in the freezer.
- Heavy-duty quality and reliable strength.
- Serve full meals in compostable food containers. Perfect to serve a main dish with sides.
- Biodegradable to-go containers make a great choice for restaurants, food trucks, take away orders, catering services and events.
- 100% sugarcane fiber is sustainable, biodegradable and renewable.
- 100% Compostable – since it is made from sugarcane fiber, it can be composted in a commercial facility, so no need to send it to a landfill. This product meets ASTM D6400 or D6868 and is intended to be composted in a municipal or commercial facility.
- Oil and Cut-resistant Note: Hot Foods can cause the Container to perspire and condensation to form at the bottom.
- Perfect for Any Occasion: With a wide range of products and a classic design, Stack Man provides premium environmental -friendly products and peace of mind that you are providing all-natural organic tableware for your family and friends. Perfect for Camping, Picnics, Lunches, Catering, BBQs, Events, Parties, Weddings and Restaurants.
This disposable container will degrade quickly and is a great alternative to traditional paper or plastic, yet offers the same sturdy function and is completely tree free and plastic free.
Also available without compartments and in a smaller size of 6 x 6 inches.
Get Amazon’s Choice here if you are in the USA, or if you are in the UK or EU, click here to order your biodegradable food containers.
Points to remember about Wheat Straw Plastic
- Keep away from fire and don’t expose to sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Although it can be used in the microwave, do not heat food in there for longer than 3 minutes as the heat of the actual food could damage the container.
- Do not put the lid or cutlery in the microwave.
- Open the sealing plug when heating in the microwave.
- Dishwasher safe but recommended to hand wash the lids to keep the seal intact.
We have seen that we can repurpose agricultural waste into new resources, and it helps to conserve our natural resources like water, wood, oil and metal.
I hope you have enjoyed discovering what is wheat straw material and the many products. But if you have any suggestions or comments, please leave them below and I will get back to you.
58 thoughts on “What is Wheat Straw Plastic?”
Hi there, you have said that the product is heat resistant up to 120 degrees but also that it is compostable in the home compost and in a composting facility. Is that actually true?
How can both be true?
I would like to point out that the information you mention, refers to two different parts of the article, which should not be confused or mixed. Wheat straw plastic can handle hot liquids up to 100°Celsius / 220°Farenheit and is compostable. The product that you refer to that is temperature resistant to 120 degrees Celsius, is a very specific set of reusable plates. Any long term exposure to high heat will damage wheat straw plastic. So hot food can be served on it, but it cannot be used in the oven or on the stovetop. I hope that clarifies.
I actually bought the set of plates, bowls, utensils and cups before I saw this article.
We had to move into an RV and I was looking for something environmentally safe and unbreakable in a move. Found the Wheat Straw set from Foodle and bought it. Let me tell you the set is as good as the article says, sturdy, microwave safe, and easy to clean! Love the set. Looking at getting the bento boxes for lunches and the straws as well.
It is great to hear that you are so happy with the wheat straw set that you purchased. Thank you for sharing and all the best. Liné
Can you provide the resources you used for this article?
Several resources were used including Wikepedia and other online resources.
I see that you promote Bluehost on your site and thought of you for something we have coming up. This month we are launching our new partner program that pays more commission than Hostgator.
We provide superior WordPress hosting that includes Google pagespeed optimization for free. This guarantees conversions for any referrals you send to us. You can signup for the partner program at https://nestify.io/affiliates/
If you are interested, let me know. I’ll get your account approved quickly.
Partner Program Manager
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for reaching out, I have now applied for the program. All the best, Liné
It seems all these products contain PP do you have any recommendations for ones that dont?
The Brigenius Bento box available in the USA, does not mention pp, as well as the wheat straws and take-out food containers. I am continuing to search for wheat straw products that are free of pp. I hope it helps.
The benefits of wheat-straw plate ware do not include wheat-straw plastic plates which have PP as part of their construction. The wheat-straw in the plates mean they cannot be recycled with other plastics, and the plastic in them mean they are not biodegradable/compostable. You mention at the top of your article that wheat-straw products decompose in 3-6 months, which is true for some wheat-straw plate ware, but there are many “wheat straw” products which are using the trend for greenwashing and are actually worse for the environment than anything. The distinction needs to be made between these products so that people do not buy the plates which have PP.
Thank you for pointing out that some wheat straw plates might contain polypropylene and that consumers need to be aware of it.
I have some additional questions. May you contact me directly.
Hi there, If you post your questions here I can respond to them. Alternatively you can email me.
Polypropylene (PP) is totally NOT biodegradable. Products made with PP are also not biodegradable at all. Wheat straw used as filler/additive in PP does not make it a biodegradable product. In fact it is much worse compared to virgin PP. PP can be recycled (although there is much to gain in recycling everywhere), PP with an additive/filler like wheat straw is not recyclable and will not be accepted in the recycling streams and certainly not in compost streams. It will never break down.
Thank you for your comments and I agree that polypropylene is not biodegradable.
we are the plastic injection company now very interested in this wheat straw plastic for new item using !
waiting for your reply !
Thank you for reaching out. We do not manufacture any products ourselves, so I would suggest you contact producers of raw materials. I hope it helps.
Fantastic article! The Reusable Wheat Straw Cups, you mentioned is made from
natural wheat straw, starch and food grade polypropylene. Does that mean it can still degrade in 3 months, if it has polypropylene in it?
Hi Matt, According to the manufacturer it will biodegrade in the soil, but they do not specify how long it will take. I hope this helps.
I was looking into buying a set of wheat straw plates/bowls/cups for our trailer, so I was doing some research and this is what I found on the subject:
So, how do you tell the good from the bad? Look for the signs of a “filled” product: If the description includes “poly”, “polypropylene”, or “PP”, that’s plastic. If it says “dishwasher-safe”, it’s not a biodegradable or compostable product, as very hot water degrades truly biodegradable items.**
Wheat straw plastic is a far better option for the environment than virgin plastic. I do not agree with the statement that a dishwasher safe product is not biodegradable or compostable. It depends on the temperature setting that you use in your dishwasher. Biodegradable products only start breaking down at temperatures well above 50 degrees.
If you select a program that washes at less than 50 degree, then it is safe. I use a program that washes at 35 degrees Celsius. Washing at high temperatures is also bad for the environment, not to mention your huge electricity bill.
Each one has to decide for themselves if you want to continue using harmful, chemically made plastics that are destroying our planet, or environmentally friendly alternatives.
Wheat straw plates and other products are perfect for anybody that has a trailer.
I found this article very informative, Am selling wheat straw portable wear, and was wondering if i can use your article on my website to share this very helpful information, so they can understand what wheat straw is.
Thanks and regards,
Hi Maureen, thank you for reaching out and I am pleased to hear that you found the article helpful. If you would like to link the post to your website, you are welcome to do that. Please let me know if you need any help.
Hey there! I’m wondering where you got your info about how wheat straw plastics are made, but I don’t see any links for the sources. This topic caught my eye and I’m planning on making a similar study but with the use of rice straws.
Hi there, I do research and create my own content for all my blogs and use information that is freely available on the web. Feel free to contact me if you would like assistance with your rice straw study. I hope this helps.
I ordered some bowls but haven’t got yet. I hope they don’t decompose in a few months bu just using
Wheat straw plates and bowls do not decompose during normal use, they will biodegrade if they are put in a composting facility. So no need to worry about using wheat straw plates on a regular basis.
Are these plates commercial grade? How will they hold up in a restaurant environment?
Hi Tracy, the wheat straw plates are dishwasher safe and I would think that you can use them in a restaurant environment. There are different manufacturers of wheat straw plates and each one has their own specs, so it is best to check with the manufacturer of the specific plates that you are interested in.
This is a great article and the first time I am coming across this innovation. Could you also do an article or video series showing the manufacturing process or a tour of manufacturing plant ?
Hi there, different manufacturers use different processes but I will endeavour to do another post about wheat straw plastic
This is really good article. I din’t know the tablewares Made from wheat straw can be reused. Can you Please elaborate the manufacturing process and is there any difference in manufacturing process for disposable cutlery and reusable tableware?
Wheat straw plastic tableware is reusable and sustainable. As different manufacturers use different processes, it is best to contact the individual companies that you are interested in to check with them on the practices that they use. Hope that helps you.
I LOVE the idea of wheat straw plastic!
However, there are a couple of errors in this article. 1 – Straw is not also known as hay. Hay is dried grass and used to feed a variety of animals – hay and straw are completely different.
2 – Wheat straw is NOT burned!! It is used as bedding and feed. It is a very valuable product!
I cant understand why normal plastic exists anymore when there are so many alternatives. 😔
I agree with you that wheat straw plastic is an awesome product and far better than petrochemical plastics. Thank you for pointing out the error on straw and hay, I have corrected it.
Although the burning of wheat straw has been banned in the UK and it is a practice that is very much frowned upon, it is still unfortunately done in many parts of the worlds and specifically South America. I would like to see it banned everywhere as it is bad for global warming and other environmental issues, so hopefully in the future it would be the case.
I hope that clarifies it.
Hi Line, do you have a wheat plastics supplier in the USA to manufacture other products from wheat straw?
Thank you for making contact about wheat plastic suppliers. We are not manufacturers, so unfortunately cannot help you with a US supplier. All the best.
I care about my environment every time But seriously I don’t know about wheat straw plastic. I am first time knowing this type of plastic through your post. Your post is very knowledgeable and definitely all environment lover will like your post. After reading your post I think that everybody should use wheat straw plastic. From tomorrow I will search for the wheat straw plastic product in the local market.
It is awesome that an agricultural waste product can be used to make an eco friendly plastic, which is better for your health than petrochemical based plastics.
It is always a good thing to learn about ways that different types of agricultural waste and produce can help to create an eco friendly world or a world where we can live a healthy life. This post in the wheat straw Plastic is good and I have learnt. Agreat deal about how one can use this type of produce to make plastic instead of the use of those chemicals.
It is indeed awesome that a byproduct from wheat farming can be used to make an eco friendly plastic alternative, that is better for your health and the environment than chemically produced plastic.
Wow~Awesome! I looking for an explanation about Wheat Straw Plastic for a long time, and you explain it with details. Our earth can no longer bear more damage, and this kind of eco products will greatly help the earth to reduce its burden. Hope more people see this article! I will go to the supermarket near my home to see if this product is available.
It is great that agricultural waste is being used to create an environmentally friendly product that is better for your health and the environment.
Hey, Thanks so much for sharing a great article to read to know about Wheat Straw Plastic. I love how I was able to stumble upon your blog. The great thing is the ability to compost it or melt it down and start the cycle over again. It is truly impressive that you covered this subject so well in your post. I’ve learned a lot from reading your article and developed a lot of knowledge about the Wheat Straw.
It is indeed awesome that agricultural waste can be used to produce eco friendly plastic and being used for products like wheat straw drinking straws. It will certainly help with the huge mountain of plastic waste that we have and is far better for aquatic life.
Lignin !!! I am busy studying microbiology so this stuff makes me incredibly exited and i like to think I’m also very green so even more so. I cant believe nobody thought of it before. Lignin is such a great help in the plants circle of life helping it pump water and nutrients through the xylem and phloem up to the top of the plant and now its going to help us get coke from the bottom of the glass to out mouths. I hope more people see this !
Great to hear that you are familiar with the benefits of lignin that you find in wheat straw plastic. Wheat straw drinking straws is just one application for this eco friendly material that is derived from agricultural waste, and hopefully more people will use products that are not harmful to themselves or the environment.
This is really cool. I am all for alternative materials being used to help out the environment. Usually, though, the quality is nowhere near as good as the plastic versions. This however, is great! Wheat straw plastic seems like it stands up to everything you can throw at it and won’t break down like other plastic alternatives. The great thing is the ability to compost it or melt it down and start the cycle over again. Thanks for talking about this. Hopefully it catches on widely!
Hi Steve, It is indeed cool that agricultural waste can be used to produce an environmentally friendly product that can replace chemically produced plastic, Liné
I love that there are myriad ways we could do the environment a favor. I am also trying to be mindful with my purchases–it takes practice, I know, as some household items are just irresistibly pretty but aren’t eco-friendly. I love how I was able to stumble upon your blog. I use a metal straw and I wish to replace it because I don’t like when it rubs against my teeth, but I don’t like paper straws either (it disappears in no time, lol). So I would put this on my list! I also learned about Lignin today, thank you! I hope that eco-friendly items will be a thing in the future. Thank you for sharing this, as these pastel bento boxes look so cute than my mom’s Tupperware collection.
It is indeed awesome to see what is wheat straw plastic being used for and wheat straw drinking straws that will biodegrade, is much better for you and the environment that chemically derived plastic straws. I do hope that more eco friendly products will be available in the future. Liné
Thanks so much for sharing a great article to read to know about Wheat Straw Plastic
At home, my husband and me love to use whatever helps the environment and the planet and getting to know that someone is already making a few things with this material, makes me happy.
After reading your article makes glad to know that we can still use straws to drink our favorite beverages without hurting the environment! Be sure I will order a box to have them at home, my grandchildren will be so happy next time they come for a visit!
I love the bento box it looks so pretty!
Hi there, it is good to see that there are eco friendly alternatives to chemically derived plastics and that you can use wheat straw drinking straws that will biodegrade. I am sure your grandchildren will love it. Liné
I was not aware that wheat straw can be used as plastic straw. It is good to see that agricultural waste can be used to create an eco friendly and biodegradable product, Moreover, it is a good replacement for deadly plastic. so it is great to see what is wheat straw plastic used for.
Wheat straw plastic is a great replacement for the harmful plastics that are around
Always loved my environment but never heard of this one before. Must say, it’s a very good post and a very friendly read as well to learn about some of this reusable plastics out there made out of wheat. It’s very nice that they are eco friendly and that one can reuse them. I know now how to find them as well all thanks to you. I’ll be checking my store close to my house to see if they have any of these products that you shared here.
It is always good to find that agricultural waste can be used to create an eco friendly and biodegradable product, so it is great to see what is wheat straw plastic used for.