Over the past few years, CBD has gained popularity for its reported health benefits. With the growing awareness of the potential health benefits CBD hemp oil offers, demand for cannabidiol, commonly known as CBD, has been on the increase. Several variants of CBD products are rising in popularity, including CBD hemp flower sale.
So what is the best CBD flower on the market? Dr Strains is the number 1 source for organically grown, affordable hemp flowers. But before we look at what is the best CBD hemp flower we will look at some other questions you might have. Like what is the best CBD flower for anxiety? What is the best CBD flower for depression? Or what is the difference between cannabis and marijuana?
What Is The Difference Between Cannabis And Marijuana?
Cannabis is the Latin name for the plant species hemp. The most talked about compounds in the cannabis plant, are THC and CBD. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound that occurs naturally in the cannabis plant. CBD is purely medicinal and is being hailed as safe, extremely effective and non-addictive.
THC is the compound found in the cannabis plant that contributes to psychoactive effects and makes the user feel “high” or intoxicated. Trace amounts, up to 0.3% of THC, can be in whole plant CBD products, but it is not enough to induce a euphoric effect that are commonly associated with THC.
So, the big difference between cannabis, or hemp, and marijuana, is that marijuana contains an intoxicating substance called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Hemp on the other hand contains negligible amounts of THC, so you cannot get high on hemp. The dried weight of marijuana can contain as much as 30% THC, whereas hemp has less than 0.3%.
What is the best CBD hemp flower on the market, is generally grown for its abundance of cannabidiol (CBD). This cannabinoid is not psychoactive and is responsible for most of the medical benefits associated with cannabis. Cannabidiol oil has been accepted as a means of relaxation, and is increasing in popularity.
Hemp and marijuana are cousins, with the hemp plant containing a higher CBD concentrate. Marijuana on the other hand, contains a higher concentration of THC, that makes you high. Traditional CBD hemp flower will stimulate the body, more than the mind.
What Is The Best CBD Hemp Flower Buds?
CBD hemp flower buds are the flowers from female hemp plants. The female plants are specifically grown with male plants removed, so the flowers cannot be fertilized. Therefore, the female plant will produce flower buds, but not seeds.
There are four varieties of hemp flowers, and each will give a different effect.
- Sativa is the most common variety. It is the tallest hemp plant and can grow up to 6 feet tall.
- Indica was discovered later and is predominantly used for relaxation. Many high CBD strains lean towards indica. So if you want what is the best CBD flower for anxiety, look at the variety used. It is better for use in the evening.
- Hybrid is a cross of the sativa and indica varieties. It could be a split of 50% / 50%, or 70% / 30%, or any other combination. The varieties are chosen for particular smell, taste, flavor and amount of CBD wanted.
- High CBD is used for extraction of oil. With high CBD strains, you will find 15% to 25% CBD content. It always has less than 0.3% THC, but you might find more body psychoactive potential. High CBD flowers will look, taste and smell like cannabis, but it is still hemp and within the legal federal guidelines.
Are Hemp Flowers Sale Legal?
The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 was incorporated in the 2018 United States Farm Bill in December 2018. This law made hemp an ordinary agricultural commodity. Thus, hemp, defined as cannabis with less than 0.3% THC, is no longer a controlled substance in the USA.
Commercial hemp production does require licensing and / or a permit. Growing hemp at home is illegal in many states in the USA. Some states do allow it, so always check the regulations and laws for your state, before you grow hemp plants.
If you decide to start growing your own hemp flowers, test the soil for heavy metals, pesticides and other chemicals. Hemp plants absorb anything that might be in the soil, so you need to test before you plant anything.
What Is The Best CBD Hemp Flower Used For?
Hemp flowers are very versatile. Industrial hemp has a variety of uses, from textiles for clothes, to canvas for sails, to making hemp shoes. Paper can also be made from hemp, and it can be smoked, like tobacco products.
CBD products come in various forms like capsules, tinctures, topicals, gummies and also hemp flowers. One of the products gaining in popularity, is CBD hemp flowers
Raw hemp flowers are used in the same way as marijuana. Thus, it can be smoked, vaped or eaten. You can buy cigarette paper and roll your own hemp flower cigarettes. Effects of CBD can be felt faster in the human body, when hemp flower is smoked.
You can incorporate it into food recipes, so cook it, or bake with it. This means it will first pass through your digestive system. So the effects of the CBD may be delayed, specially when you compare it to smoking.
Many compounds in the hemp flower buds are in the precursor form of CBD. To achieve the full benefits of hemp flower buds, they need to be heated to activate the compounds. This happens instantly when the flower buds are smoked or vaped. To get the full potential when you use it in food, you need to slowly heat it or cook it.
As with marijuana, there are loads of different hemp strains to choose from. Each strain of what is the best CBD flower on the market, has its own unique flavor.
Strains of Hemp Flower
Terpenes are one of the many compounds in the hemp flower and provide the therapeutic properties. Flavonoids are the compounds that give each strain their unique smell and taste. Together with terpenes, strong savors come from it and determines the effect of your experience when you smoke or vape it. Terpenes also have medicinal benefits.
These are some of the most common terpenes and the savor you can expect from it.
- Myrcene has the flavor of mango and is responsible for the dank smell of hemp.
- Limonene has a sharp fruit aroma. It does not taste like citrus, but is relatively sweet.
- Linalool has a floral aroma and is found in lavender. The taste is light and crisp.
- Caryophyllene smells like cloves, or woody, but with a spicier taste. It also has a peppermint feel in your throat.
- Terpinolene smells like lots of things at the same time.The fruity flavor is also herbal and floral.
- Pinene is found in pine trees and has a distinct pine aroma. It has a minty and earthy flavor, but does not taste like pine sap.
- Humulene has a significant woody aroma and has a strong hops undertone.
Full spectrum CBD products are normally created by extracting all the beneficial compounds from the whole plant, including the flower. Because full spectrum CBD products contain all the beneficial components, they often produce the best results.
What is the best CBD flower on the market, will be high in CBD, but low in THC. THC has to be less than 0.3% to make it legal.
CBD is important, because it is the natural compound in the hemp plant that has therapeutic effects. Hemp flower buds vary in the amount of CBD it contains. The other compounds, like terpenes, are also important for the entourage effect.
Each strain or CBD variety has a different cannabinoid profile. The profile is determined by the quantity of each cannabinoid that is present in the particular strain. The two major cannabinoids are CBD and THC, but there are currently at least 113 cannabinoids that have been isolated from the cannabis plant.
Each hemp flower is accompanied with a Certificate of Analysis (COA). The COA lists the compounds, as well as provide any other details. This way you can make an informed decision about which high CBD hemp strain, you want to buy.
In the COA, check the line that says delta 9 THC, which should have a value of less than 0.3% THC. In this report it is 0.13%.
CBD, together with terpenes and flavonoids, work in harmony. Together they are responsible for a synergistic process, called the entourage effect. The type of strain is what determines the benefits and effects.
Benefits Of Using Hemp Flower
Benefits of using hemp flower buds are based on the full spectrum entourage effects.
There is a growing awareness of CBD as a potential aid to your health. Natural cannabinoids is one of the safest therapies and new studies about the potential benefits, are released regularly.
- It may relieve chronic pain like sciatic nerve pain and pain from rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis. If you suffer from joint pain, this post on What is the best CBD oil in the market for joint pain, will be helpful.
- Protects the immune system.
- Reduces inflammation as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves skin conditions like acne, which is caused by the overproduction of sebum. CBD can reduce sebum production.
- It may reduce symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- What is the best CBD flower for anxiety, protects the brain and reduce anxiety and depression by promoting relaxation.
- Improves hormonal balances.
- It may help with weight loss.
- Benefits for heart health and circulatory system.
- CBD may prevent diabetes.
- It can help to reduce high blood pressure.
- Alleviate cancer related symptoms like side effects of nausea and vomiting and pain relief.
- Improves digestive health.
- Relieves insomnia
CBD is extracted from the hemp flower because that is where the highest concentration of CBD is. But CBD is not the only cannabinoid that has a multitude of uses.
Possible Side Effects Of Smoking What Is The Best CBD Flower
Smoking hemp flower buds might have possible side effects in certain users. Stop using CBD products if you experience any side effects:
- Can cause dry mouth.
- Tiredness, although this side effects might be used as a positive effect, for relaxation.
- Loss of appetite can be caused by strains high in the turpene humulene. Once again this side effect could be used as a positive effect, if you want to lose weight.
- Dizziness and red eyes. .
- Mood fluctuations.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Tips Choosing What Is The Best CBD Flower On The Market
Quality hemp flower buds should not have any seeds, and they should be hand trimmed. Hand trimming removes all the leafy material from the buds, and is the best. Buds that have been trimmed by machine, might have leafy material that is left behind. This will give the hemp flower a harsh taste.
Buds should not be wet, or have an ammonia smell. Cured and dried buds have more terpenes and therefore more flavour.
When choosing hemp flowers, these are the most important criteria to look at:
- CBD variety, being Sativa, Indica, Hybrid or High CBD.
- Cultivation methods. It should be organically and naturally grown to prevent any heavy metals or pesticides being absorbed by the hemp plants.
- Testing transparency. Always check independent third party lab results for test results.
- Brand reputation and overall company aesthetics.
- CBD and THC content.
- Terpene profile.
With so many more people actively using CBD, there are also many more brands that have entered the market. Unfortunately it does also means that many products are inferior quality, and do not have any qualifications. Dr Strains provides what is the best CBD hemp flower available.
About Dr Strains
Dr Strains CBD was started by Kyle Scott, with the simple motto of “quality CBD flower at an affordable price”. They are based in Orlando, Florida. In 2019, they won an award for the Best Hemp Flower at the CBD East Expo.
Dr Strains is the no. 1 source for organically grown affordable hemp flower. To ensure the highest quality buds, Dr Strains CBD hemp products are always 100% organic, owner grown.
Dr Strains CBD is one of America’s top 5 online CBD flower companies. The brand focuses on great quality at a fraction of the cost that competitors would charge and have a range of products under $20.
Dr Strains CBD pride themselves on the fact that no strain of hemp flower is too hard to find. They source strains that are affordable, but also deliver the result that customers expect. They believe in supplying the freshest organic hemp flower as well as other hemp products, at the most competitive prices. Prices start at $2.99.
Why Choose Dr Strains?
Dr Strains products are always 100% organic and lab tested. Test products twice to ensure that their content is less than 0.3% THC. Products are sourced from only organic farms who practice safe farming practices. For the best quality, products come from farmers who run smaller operations. Farmers that have smaller farms, normally invest more time into their harvest.
They have a network of farms all over America, from New York to Oregon, New Mexico and Kansas. Since 2021 they have started growing and creating some of their own strains and products.
- Products are organic
- Flowers are hand trimmed.
Whether you want what is the best CBD flower for anxiety, Dr Strains hemp flower sale will provide you with the choice.
Dr Strains Product Range
Dr Strains CBD provides products that take the edge off. They offer hemp buds and hemp flower as well as a wide range of supplementary CBD products. This includes CBD topicals, tinctures, vaporizers, rolling papers, accessories, edible and gummies. Many people do not want to smoke hemp, so they can use tinctures, topicals and edibles.
High hemp wraps are grown from industrial hemp, which contains naturally occurring CBD’s. The all natural raw organic papers provide a clean smoking experience.
- Mint flavor contains peppermint essential oil.
- Cinnamon flavor contains cinnamon essential oil.
- Lemon flavor contains lemon essential oil.
250 mg tinctures for relief of pain and discomfort. Serving size is 8 mg (1 ml per 1 dropper) and 250 mg tinctures are available at $14.99.
CBD topicals include CBD roll-on, CBD sore muscle rub, CBD bath care kit with CBD bath shot and bath bombs and CBD infused body lotion.
Roll-on CBD pain relief is perfect for those that do not want to smoke the hemp flower or ingest it. It provides pain relief for sore and tender muscles, which is perfect for use after a workout, or general aiches and pains.
The 500 mg CBD roll-on is the perfect way to target a specific pain area.
Kushcare Sore Muscle Rub: the 300 mg CBD sore muscle rub has a 3 hour infusion process. Perfect for on the go as well, as it fits in your pocket or your purse.
Dr Strains do produce Delta 8 hemp flower which has been banned in certain states because of the high THC content. You can find more information about Delta 8 on their official website.
Pros and Cons of Dr Strains
Pros of Dr Strains
- High quality products including flower buds, topicals, tinctures, capsules, vapes and accessories.
- 100% organic, owner grown hemp.
- Very affordable compared with other brands, with prices starting at $2.99. They have a whole section for products that are less than $20.
- Easy shipping and returns, with reliable packaging.
- Many customers applaud the quality of the products and the service.
Cons of Dr Strains
- At the moment, they only ship within the USA.
- Some customers complained about poor quality and bad customer service.
Customer Review: What Do Customers Think?
Customer reviews on Leafly, give what is the best CBD flower on the market by Dr Strains CBD, 4.6 / 5.
Order What Is The Best CBD Hemp Flower
At the moment Dr Strains hemp flowers sale only ship within the USA. Orders are shipped in a heat-sealed, resealable Mylar bag. This is placed inside a commercial grade sealed bag, which is inside a tan bubble envelope or box. Dr Strains will send you a tracking number when you order has been shipped.
Visit the official website of Dr Strains, to explore the full range of what is the best CBD flower on the market.
Dr Strains CBD sells directly to customers and wholesale retailers and always put the customer first.
Related post: What is the best cannabidiol oil: Mission Farms Review.
More related reading:
- What is the best organic CBD? Joy Organics CBD review.
- What is Nuleaf Naturals? Nuleaf Naturals CBD Oil review.
- Max CBD Wellness World: What is in CBD?
- What is CBD for Women: Equilibria CBD Reviews.
- What is the best cannabiol oil? Mission Farms review.
Always consult your doctor or medical professional before starting to use CBD products.
If you have any experience using what is the best CBD flower for anxiety or hemp flowers sale, then please leave you comments below.