You have probably heard about cannabidiol or CBD oil, a natural product with numerous health benefits, and wondering is CBD oil good for your skin? CBD and skin benefits are increasingly being studied. The best CBD oil for skin problems, include the best CBD oil for acne, CBD oil and eczema treatments, as well as best collagen cream for skin with CBD.
CBD has been used as a natural remedy dating back to the Middle Ages. Key benefits of using CBD include alleviating pain and inflammation, managing anxiety and stress, helping with sleep disorders as well as an aid for weight loss.
A range of products that incorporate CBD oil, is now available for use on your skin. You can either apply CBD oil directly to your skin, or use topical beauty products, such as CBD cream for skin care, that contain CBD oil. You can also consume it as a tincture or soft gel capsules.
Why is CBD used in skin products? Incorporating CBD oil into beauty products, means you can benefit from the potential benefits of CBD daily.
CBD And Skin Benefits
Recent studies have shown CBD to be helpful in reducing visible signs of aging, as well as aid with certain skin conditions.
Applied topically, CBD has been purported to soothe inflammation. It can also counteract damage from free radicals, which are some of the main causes of premature aging, such as sunspots and wrinkles.
Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, it may have the potential to be effective in treating many skin conditions, including acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Some studies suggest that CBD oil may be beneficial for skin health and could have uses for a variety of skin conditions. So how does CBD oil for skin problems help and is CBD oil good for your skin?
Research suggests that CBD might be beneficial for several skin conditions, including:
CBD Oil And Acne
CBD cream for skin care may be useful for treating acne. Acne is one of the most common skin conditions. It is widespread and can cause inflamed pimples, pustules and bumps.
The human body has sebocyte cells, which create an oily, waxy substance on the skin, called sebum. Although sebum helps to protect our skin, when there is an overproduction of sebum, you are more likely to have acne. So, excessive sebum can result in acne.
- A study explored the effects of CBD on human sebocytes, the cells that produce oily sebum. It indicated that CBD can prevent sebocytes from overproducing sebum. Thus, the best CBD oil for acne, may help prevent acne.
- Another study suggested that CBD may be beneficial for treating the appearance of acne scars.
- The potential antibacterial and anti fungal properties of the cannabis plant was noted in a review. These properties of CBD could help prevent acne due to infections of the skin.
- There is a correlation between stress and acne and CBD can help to reduce stress and anxiety, thereby reducing acne.
CBD Oil And Eczema, Psoriasis And Dermatitis
Dryness and Itchiness associated with eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, may be relieved by CBD cream for skin care.
The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD may be particularly helpful to reduce possible triggers of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. It has been noted in a study that CBD may be useful for treating some common symptoms of skin conditions, like itchiness and dryness.
People with sensitive skin may find CBD oil useful, as it can help to reduce the appearance of irritation and redness, and soothe skin.
To alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis, such as itchiness and soreness, you may consider a CBD product. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of CBD can help relieve certain symptoms of psoriasis.
As the cannabis plant may also contain antibacterial and anti fungal properties, the best CBD oil for skin problems, may be useful for treating skin infections. Such as infections associated with acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
CBD Oil And Wrinkles
Oxidative stress can contribute to the aging process. A study has highlighted the antioxidant properties of CBD. Thus, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, may help to prevent skin aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
When it comes to CBD cream for skin care, you want to look for pure hemp extract, hemp oil or CBD extract in the list of ingredients, rather than hemp seed oil, which doesn’t contain CBD.
Hemp oil contains compounds that combat signs of aging by:
- Stimulating skin generation.
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improving skin elasticity and firmness.
- Retaining moisture in the skin.
- Increasing collagen production.
- Reducing skin dullness and improving brightness of skin.
A study has also found Cannabigerol (CBG), a cannabinoid, to have a broad range of anti-inflammatory and skin health boosting properties.
The best collagen cream for skin, with CBD oil, can increase collagen production.
CBD is a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging properties. Oxidative damage is the enemy of youthful skin, reducing vibrancy and elasticity. So if you are wondering is CBD oil good for your skin, CBD protects and rejuvenates your skin.
The Best CBD Oil For Skin Problems
We have seen above that several studies have indicated that CBD could be beneficial in treating skin conditions and help with anti-aging. These brands are in no particular order and each offer unique CBD cream for skin care.
Max CBD Wellness
One of the features that makes Max CBD stand out, is the free advice from CBD experts to help you to make the best choice for your needs.
Apart from the popular CBD oils and soft gel capsules, Max CBD also offers several CBD cream for skin care products. These include anti-aging CBD and collagen cream, the best collagen cream for skin, as well as CBD and lavender lotion.
Max CBD face cream contains CBD and collagen, as well as aloe vera, olive butter, Vitamin E and a Vitamin A derivative.
Max CBD Anti-aging CBD and Collagen Face Cream: this CBD infused cream pairs perfectly with collagen to create healthy, younger looking skin.
It has plenty of cannabinoids and extremely affordable when compared to other CBD beauty products.
At only $0.04/ mg of CBD, it is an incredibly inexpensive CBD cream for the CBD skin care industry.
Tested accurate with 740 mg of CBD, 12 mg of THC and 32 mg of CBC. The COA for all their products are available online.
Make CBD a part of your daily skin care routine by including MAX CBD skin creams and other CBD topicals formulated specifically for anti-aging, wrinkles around the eyes, sensitive skin and more, today.
Discover more about Max CBD Wellness in this complete review of Max CBD Wellness World: What is in CBD?
Mission Farms CBD offers full spectrum CBD products, as well as broad spectrum CBD and isolates.
The Mission Farms topicals are a combination of full spectrum CBD and a variety of premium ingredients, including goat milk, to make them effective and easy to use.
Goat milk and CBD is a secret-sauce for healthy and vibrant skin. Goat milk is rich in vitamins that nourish your skin and fatty acids that lock in moisture.
It is especially high in Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates the top layers of skin, thereby stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, so you wake up with bright, youthful skin.
Pure CBD goat milk creams are luxurious and is a combination of full spectrum CBD, healing goat milk and organic essential oils that pamper your skin and provide targeted relief.
The CBD cream for skin care is:
- Moisturizing and healing.
- Produces healthy youthful skin.
- Is not greasy or oily.
The best CBD oil for acne is the pure CBD cream and teenagers love it for clearing up acne. It is unscented and available as 600mg CBD, 2 fl oz.
Discover more about Mission Farms CBD products and their practices in this complete review of Mission Farms CBD.
Joy Organics is a family run business that was founded in July 2018. They offer high quality broad spectrum CBD products, free of THC, as well as full spectrum CBD oil for skin problems.
Joy Organics uses nanotechnology to maximize bio-availability and promote faster, more efficient absorption in your body.
All Joy Organics CBD products are USDA certified organic. The topical CBD products are specially formulated to support health that goes beyond skin deep.
- Perfect to nourish dry and cracked skin.
- Support healthy looking skin.
- Revitalize joints and muscles.
- Animal cruelty-free.
For CBD and skin benefits and the topical support that fits your needs and lifestyle, choose between unscented CBD cream, luxurious salves or on-the-go salve stick.
- Organic CBD salve, infused with lavender and eucalyptus, is available in 2 sizes: 1 ounce/ 500 mg CBD per jar or 2 ounces/ 1000 mg per jar. It contains 0.0% THC.
- Unscented CBD cream that can be applied anywhere for fast results. Available in size of 1 ounce/ 30lm with 250 mg CBD per bottle.
- Organic CBD salve stick
- Unscented organic CBD massage oil contains organic MCT oil and organic hemp extract. It will help your entire body and mind feel at ease. Available in 4 ounce / 118 ml bottle with 500 mg CBD per bottle. It does have 17 mg THC per bottle.
If you would like to read more about Joy Organics, you may find this review helpful. What is the best organic CBD? Joy Organics CBD Review.
Equilibria was started in 2019. It is a women owned CBD company that focuses on high-quality, full spectrum CBD products for women.
Their mission is to bring balance to the lives of women through their premium, full-spectrum CBD. They produce a full range of CBD products, including CBD oil for skin problems.
Daily treatment oil is a multi-purpose CBD oil that is primarily formulated for the face. It contains 500 mg full spectrum CBD and 7 nutrient-rich botanicals, to nourish and renew deep into the layers of your skin.
- Organically grown full spectrum hemp flower concentrate. It has soothing and healing benefits to hydrate your and revitalize your skin.
- Organic sweet almond oil dissolves excess oil on the skin and supports cell turnover for more even skin tone.
- Grapeseed oil has powerful antioxidants to support skin elasticity.
- Olive squalane renourishes your skin by mimicking the natural, non-comedogenic oils.
- Evening primrose oil contains high levels of omega-6 that creates an antioxidant barrier.
- Grapefruit oil, when combined with sweet almond oil, acts as a powerful pro-microbial barrier.
- Litsea Oil clarifies oily skin that is prone to acne, while also reducing the appearance of
Best reasons to choose Equilibria CBD products:
- CBD is hand harvested and fully traceable from their organic farm in Colorado.
- Equilibria uses organic, non-GMO, specially formulated hemp oil, which has 9 cannabinoids and 21 terpenes. They do not use any fillers, fluff, stalks or stems.
- Equilibria offers 1:1 dosage consultations to all of their customers, to make sure you are set up with the right routine for you.
- A Certificate of Analysis (COA) for all their products are available online.
Equilibria CBD has a wide range of products to cover all your needs. So, Equilibria has something for everyone.
Discover more about Equilibria CBD in this complete review What is CBD for women? Equilibria CBD Reviews.
Curated bundles will save you money and a monthly subscription will save you even more.
They source domestically grown organic hemp in the USA, and are best known for consistently high quality, reliable CBD products. The best CBD oil for skin problems contains significant levels of cannabinoids such as CBD, CBC, CBG and CBN.
CBD balm is made with two simple ingredients; organic shea butter and highly concentrated full spectrum hemp extract. It is lab tested to ensure purity. The unscented CBD balm absorbs quickly to relieve discomfort.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 0.5 ounces with 300 mg CCBD per jar, or
- 1.5 ounces with 900 mg per jar.
You may find this review on Nuleaf Naturals helpful. What is Nuleaf Naturals? Nuleaf Naturals CBD oil review.
How To Use CBD For Skin Problems
Follow the instructions on the label and packaging on how to use the product, as well as for the serving size and frequency of using it.
Beauty products containing CBD oil can be applied directly to the skin. CBD oil can also be taken orally by placing a few drops under your tongue. Hold it there for about a minute before swallowing it.
The serving size will depend on the potency of the CBD oil and your body weight.
Always start with the lowest possible dose and gradually increase it to reach the desired effect.
CBD products are not currently regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Therefore, it is important to use these guidelines when looking for the best CBD oil for skin care.
- Contains no more than 0.3% THC.
- Company must provide Certificate of Analysis (COA) for all their products.
- Pass tests to be clear of heavy metals, toxins, pesticides, mold and microbes.
- COA will show the potency and confirm the content is as per the product label and description.
- Proof of 3rd-party testing by an accredited ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory.
- No warning letters from the FDA has been issued to the company.
Word Of Warning About CBD And Skin Benefits
As with most medication, when you first start using CBD oil for skin problems, you might experience these side effects:
- Dry mouth.
- Fatigue or drowsiness.
- Changes in appetite and weight.
If you do experience irritation, a rash or swelling when you start using CBD cream for skin care, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
CBD may also interact with certain medications, so it is always advisable to consult with your medical professional before you start using CBD products.
Is CBD Oil Good For You Skin?
Beauty products with CBD are becoming popular. When looking at CBD and skin benefits, also consider the other ingredients, like aloe vera and lavender, that may help with skin issues.
Acne can be painful and cause inflammation of the skin. CBD can reduce inflammation and by stopping the sebaceous glands from overproducing sebum, it can reduce acne developing.
CBD oil and eczema can be relieved as itchiness caused by eczema can be reduced. The best collagen cream for skin has CBD and can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, associated with aging.
So we have seen that using CBD cream for skin care, has several benefits. If you have any questions about the best CBD oil for skin problems, then please leave them in the comments below and I will get back to you.